martes, 3 de marzo de 2009

El Canto del loco

One of my favorite music group is “El Canto del loco”. They are 4 man. Their
music is Pop, I love their songs because apart to the lyrics of the songs are nice, in the songs I feel to identify. The singer called Dani, he is a very good-looking man, his eyes are very beautiful, and her voice is precious, when I hear his voice, I get goose-pimples.

Two or three years ago I have been in a concert of “El Canto del Loco”. The concert did in Gerona, it was fantastic!! I sang a lot, I jumped a lot, I shouted a lot and when they sang the song which called “Desaparece” I cried a little because before I didn’t get on badly with my brother, and I dedicated this song to him. But now, he and I are good friends. In the photo there are: I, Carla, Ginesta, Gemma, Anna and Alba, in the concert.



Oh my God!!!We are very younger!!!:S



And here there is one of my favorite songs of the group:




My favorite part of the song is in the beginning, when they say:

Tienes la cara más bonita que yo haya visto jamás
Tienes esa maldita fuerza que me ha enganchado y no me va a soltar,
Tu olor me inspira tu voz me incita a que mi risa nazca sin pensar,
A que mi estomago esté serrado […]


Translation:

You have the most beautiful face that I have ever seen
you have this “damn force” that “has me hooked” and “it won’t drop me”
your smell inspires me,
your voice incite me “that my laughter is coming up without thinking”,
that my stomach is closed […]


ohh my God,
if one boy say me this words, I will love him until my dying day.
=D

kisses babies ;)*

No hay comentarios: