domingo, 8 de marzo de 2009

Carnival =)

Today is a fantastic day!! This is the last writing of the 2nd term!!!!

As yesterday it was the last night of carnival, today I will speak about the carnival ’09.

On Friday 20 of February I went to the Roses Carnival with Marta and Ferran (my brother) It was a very fantastic night, I saw a lot of friends. At 4 o’clock I went to sleep.Marta and I dressed up as boxer (in the picture Marta and I dress up as boxer girls). My Brother dressed up as tennis player.




On Saturday 21 of February at night Marta, Ferran and I went to Sant Peter’s Carnival, It was very funny because the musical group was very well. At 5 o’clock we returned home.
Marta and I dressed up as boxer. My brother dressed up as tennis player.




On Friday 27 and Saturday 28 of February was the carnival of Empuriabrava and Castelló. It was a fantastic carnival. On Friday Anna, Claudia, Gemma and I went to “Tonnis” for dinner, and after we went to the road of carnival with our band (the tennis players) all together we went 60 persons!! And after de road we went to saloon for dancing! On Saturday in Castelló d’Empúries, we went to the road throughout the village and after we went to dance. All together we went 75 persons or more!!! This weekend I dressed up as tennis player.
In the photo: Gemma-Anna-Claudia-me





On Saturday 7 of March was the carnival of Fortià, it was fantastic!! I went in the party with Gemma, Claudia, Miriam, Alma, my brother and his friends.
I dressed up as boxer.

Bye People!:)

No hay comentarios: